Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Hello from Komodo Island, East Nusa Tenggara, Flores, Indonesia

Hey all! Like I have told you in the previous post, I had just back from Komodo Island. If you ask me how was there, I would just say: you better just go and see yourself than look at from these postcards!!! Komodo Island was awesome!! Looking forward to come back there!!

So, these are all I have from that island. Postcard is the first thing I asked in the souvenir shop. I dont care about T-shirt, keychain, or whatever. I'm just interested with postcard!







I bought 6 postcards, and 2 postcards I would send to my Polish and Hungarian friend. And I keep one for myself. So, I still have 3 more postcards, if you are interested to get one, just tell me :))

I'm also sooooo happy when I got these postcards. Why? because it's hard to get, I needed 3 days in a road-sea-trip to get these. And also, these are limited postcards, which I couldnt get in any other place, just only in the island itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment