Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sweets from Budapest

Dear Hell Roland, 
thank you so much for your Christmas present. It is surprised me!
tonight I was back home with bad mood, but then I saw your package. You are really so a nice person :) You made my day tonight. 

thank you so much for your letter. and I like the blue envelope. :) 
thank you so much for the great talking along 2011. 
You brought me to many things I hadn't think before. Thanks for give me some advice and thanks for asking me million questions about cultures and things. 


I have try some, and it tastes REALLY GOOD!!! 
I owe you, please remind me. 

Tonight, behind my immortal papers, these presents really bring me to the joy!!
I feel I was back at Christmas day again!

**oh ya, some of them were melted, but its still good :))


So, once again, merry christmas and happy new year!
best regards,
Alfi



No comments:

Post a Comment