Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Chirstmas Light from Bayu

It was sunny Saturday morning, and I received a green wrapped package.  Without reading the sender address, I've already know who sent me this present. 

Here is the message: 



His name is Bayu. A friend of mine. Few couples weeks ago, we decided to do a present exchange for celebrating Christmas. This is my first time to do this with a friend. (well, I had done this in elementary school, but it doesn't count :P )

I thought this is great idea. You do a postcard exchange, why not if I try a Christmas present exchange.  
I know it seemed very late to received a Christmas present, but who cares? Still, it is so exciting! 
Bayu had made this present before Christmas. Don't you, Bay?

Before I received his present, I've already sent him a present. I bought them while in Kuala Lumpur. Actually, I was confused what should I give to him as a present. As long as I remember I never give a present to guys. (Well, I have, but mostly chocolates) And for Bayu, I also did the same. I gave him a pair of Malaysian chocolates. Ugh, I was not creative. Sorry if you are disappointed, Bay :(

Bayu, if I may compare your present to my present, is not comparable. You made me something, but I didn't, I only bought it. I felt embarrassed. 

First, you made me a postcard, really nice postcard. 
Second, you made me this. 


yes, a t-shirt. 
a limited Coldplay t-shirt edition. How cool that was?



come on, admit it, if its good, is it?
Well, don't get envy with me :)

As soon as I received this present, and because I have an interview that morning, so I grabbed this t-shirt, and put on my body. I wish this t-shirt will be my lucky t-shirt, that's why I wore this to a interview, to wish getting a fortune of it. 

Today, I wrote this post in Sunday morning, I wore this t-shirt with shorts to sleep, and it felt so comfortable. 

Dear Bayu, if you read this. I just want to say a big thank you for your efforts. I really appreciate and very like your works. Its amaze me. Really. :)

sincerely, 
warm regards from Sunday morning, 
Alfi Yusrina

No comments:

Post a Comment