Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

a surprise presents from Lira

"Alf, I have something for you," said Lira, my classmate.
"What?" I asked curiously.
"Here," said her while giving me these postcards.
Buddist Borubudur Temple, near Yogyakarta.

traditional Barong dance in Bali

Dani tribe's youngsters with traditional outfits

"Why??" I asked her with a confused face. 
"Umm, yesterday I went to a bookstore, and I saw a bunch of postcards, and suddenly it reminded me of you. So, I just bought it for you." answered Lira with big smile :)

wow, I was surprised, I mean, my birthday is still few weeks later, but she had already give me a present. You might think its simple thing. But not for me, it means more than simple. Its kind of the real friendship is. before this, Lira have sent me a Christmas card, here.  


Lira, thank you so much for remembering me, thanks for being there, for share things that we had in IKSI.

sincerely, your grumpy classmate,
Alfi

No comments:

Post a Comment