Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Birthday Card from My Lesbian

On a sunny Sunday morning (24/3), Martha and I was working on Kineforum. I was as infodesk and she was working on Indonesian Movie Poster exhibition. I came to her just for looking around the exhibition area, because I was so bored on the infodesk. 

and in the exhibition, I found a bunch of art postcards. Its limited postcards which had made by Gambar Selaw community. 

Whilst I was looking for the postcard, Martha came to me. Then said, "Alfi, pick one as you like, its as your birthday present."
"Oh really??" asked me so happy.
She was nodding.
and I said, "No, please pick one up for me, choose one that you like."
and after saying that, I went back to my desk.  *endconversation*


and today (4/4), I met Martha in the corridor at my campus. 
"Alfi, wait! I have something for you. I have choose the postcard that I like."


'


Dear Martha, my beloved lesbian, 
thank you so much for remembering my birthday. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment