Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

From Dieng Plateau to Fuji Mountain

This week I received a postcard which sent from Yogyakarta. I was so surprised because it has been a long time I didnt get any postcard written in Bahasa and from my country. and this calmly Wednesday I got this from Wilhem, a friend of mine that I just knew 2 weeks ago during my trip to Dieng Plateau, Wonosobo. Before we were heading to Wonosobo, he and his friend, Bella, stopped by to my grandma's house and we had lunch at her house. It was a great time to have trip and  knowing him as a new friend :) 


 

Translation: "Alfi, nice to meet you and thanks once again for the lunch at Temanggung :) Btw, the view from this postcard isn't from Dieng Plateau but Fuji Mountain. Who knows you will be there one day! Wilhem"





Dear Wilhem, if you might read this, thank you so much for the postcard, I was wonder getting this. :) I'm going to send you one too, but the problem I don't know your address. hehe... 

1 comment:

  1. wah banyak banget koleksi kartu pos mu! mantap2...

    ReplyDelete