Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

a second postcard of Jerome Garnier




sent: 20.06.2011
arrived: 28.06.2011
this postcard had been traveling in 8 days, how soon! :)
well, this is my second postcard from Jerome, a traveller, and now he is in New Zealand. His previously postcard is in here.
this postcard arrived with another package from Budapest. I was glad to received them. They were always supprise for me :)

Reading Jerome's letter makes me wanna go to NZ (just the way like everypostcard does ;))
I'm a huge fan of The Lord of The Ring, and I can imagine how beautiful New Zealand is.

Hi Jerome, if you read this, thank you for your postcard, it such a supplement for my passion to travel around the world :)

PS: because I'm stuck at the same place, Jakarta, but soon I will go to another city for holiday, so I will post a postcard to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment