Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

my first package from Budapest, Hungary

A package from Hungary? Oooh, please do not think about my last date with Hungarian guy, you must be wrong. It is not from him, since he is now in another land (or hell, whatever!!)
yeay, today I was soooooo happy. I got 24 postcards from 3 of my friends. First from Roland, second from Jerome, and third from Bayu.

Well, this package I received from my Hungarian friend, his name is Hell Roland, I know him from interpals.net. I was surprised that he sent we two books and 3 postcards. It was nice of him :))
these are my first postcards from Hungary.
I thought we just did postcard exchange but he sent me more than a postcard.

Here are the list of the package:

1. Booklet about Budapest, with 108 photos on it.


2. Booklet Opera House in Budapest.


Those two booklets are magnificent, with its pictures, its story, etc, etc. arggh!! reading these booklets like an injection to my passion for travelling in Europe, I would say "I'm nearly on my way to travel Europe! just wait me!!"

3. a letter from Roland.

4. The postcards

see, just let the time to make it happen :) I believe oneday I will visit those pictures, amen! :)


for Roland, if you read this, thank you sooooooo much for your postcards and booklets :) I really like it. Too bad I havent booklet like yours, we haven't. but if I find one, I will send to you :)

Sent: 11.06.2011
Arrived: 28.06.2011

regards,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment